- Cet évènement est passé
Water Market Europe 2019
mars 20 | 8 h 00 min - mars 21 | 17 h 00 min
As fresh water is becoming a scarce resource and given the upcoming revision by the European Commission of the Drinking Water Directive, innovative and concrete solutions should make possible and affordable to recycle/reuse water, create close loops particularly in the industrial processes and make residual wastewater available for other purposes such as adjacent industries, farming, bio-based industries and communities.
What water challenges is your industry facing?
By gathering stakeholders from the whole European water chain, WME aims at providing you the possibility to meet solution providers in order to open up new pathways for investment, create new business opportunities and discover the most innovative technology best suited for your member’s or company’s needs.
Benefits of attending WME2019
- The opportunity to present your company’s sustainability goals, current practices, water-related technological and management needs in front of European Commission representatives and stakeholders from the European water chain
- A targeted audience to showcase your biggest water challenges and action plans to save or reuse water
- Scheduled B2B meetings with potential solution providers, leading water actors that can deliver state of the art water knowledge and research results, the most innovative technology best suited for your company’s needs
- An update of the current and future trends of the water market and the Drinking Water Directive, top-notch speakers of the sector offering new perspectives and insights.
Apply here to showcase your water challenges, sustainability water related goals and benefit from exclusive B2B meetings with the WME’s attendees.
Do not hesitate to get back to me or contact my colleague Andrea Rubini for any further information.
What our members say about their participation in Water Market Europe:
- “Receiving recognition directly from the Water Market has been a tremendous honor. At the same time winning the WME award has proved to be a strong interest raiser of the SPACE-O services for the Water Market (integrating state of the art satellite technology for water quality monitoring and advanced hydrologic and water quality modelling). “ Apostolos Tzimas – EMVIS Water Resources & Environment Management
- « Through our participation in Water Market Europe 2018 we gained useful updates on the development trends. We also got new contacts that have proven important in our own business development and research. » Hasse Storebakken – Aqua Alarm