Internationalization of healthy food products, biosourced techno-functional solutions and biosolutions.
This project aims to:
- Strengthen strategic inter-cluster cooperation by maximizing inter-regional and inter-cluster cooperation while orienting their strategies towards a competing European and international identity and uniqueness and with the aim of accelerating business abroad ;
- Develop joint services with the European consortium to promote collaboration around internationalization services, including support for appointment books and training sessions;
- Engage “European Entrepreneur Delegations” on discovery and B2B missions while providing a select set of SMEs with practical, customized business intelligence and market development support services.
The targeted foreign markets are Japan, Korea, Vietnam, the United Arab Emirates and Canada which are promising markets for healthy foods, bio-based ingredients and techno-functional solutions and biosolutions.
Events are planned in each target country:
- International BtoB Webinars: 15 international B2B events.
- BtoB Europe Webinars: 3 events on internationalization.
- Business intelligence file: 1 business intelligence file per country.
Among these 5 countries, we have targeted 3 in which activities are strengthened. Through calls for expressions of interest, the selected companies will be able to benefit from free of charge :
- Exploratory mission: visit of a European delegation (i.e. participants from the 5 partner countries) organized to the target countries and including personalized B2B (travel assistance up to 2000 euros for SMEs)
- Meeting book (commercial support): an individualized meeting book in one of the target countries online (financial support up to 3000 euros for SMEs)
- Training sessions (working groups): 3 trans-national working groups for internationalization & innovation of SMEs (free of charge)
Website : https://www.f2f-project.eu/